wat with these ppl?
For all u ppl that hav bin puttin comments baggin my snakeboard, i will kill u at skool :) (in a verbal and possibly physical sense according if i can actually come out alive, which only really leaves out Seb not that he'd actually kill me, o well, Will might bein asian and all with the knives!) Especially Cliffo. Ur goin down boy!
Anyways for all u ppl that think it is a SKATEboard, u r completely naive to wat is bein shown in da pics. It is a SNAKEboard, which measn i dont need to touch the ground at all when i want to move around. I just kinda twist my ankles and i can move, kind of like doing a tictac on a skateboard if u know wat that is. Wen i hav one i will put a link to a website with a short video of me using it.
Also I have not skated since i was in Grade 4, which is b4 i came to Trinity, basically due to havin different friends that like different things. The last time i tried to use a skateboard i completely failed and i decided to make my snakeboard to replace it since i kinda do miss it after all these years. (although it is kinda a benefit that i havent eva bin good enuf to do aerial tricks which i can do with rollerblades, doz i wouldnt have the record of not breaking a single bone in my body!) I find bike riding a much more exhilarating (and safer) thing to do since i am almost perfect at riding any form (mountain, dirt etc) yeah yeah Will, u knew i was gonna b cocky about it! (I always am with anything to do with moving or tennis! I cant help it i'm just so good!) lol :)
So 4 da ppl that were baggin my snakeboard, i have decided to completely redo it to make it like a production board. I just started the decks 2day with kicks and everything else. I'm using 3 boards of 3 ply wood glued togethr like a skateboard and moulded. Skateboard use a single sheet of 7 ply wood, therefore mine will b stronger! As for buying one in Australia, i would have to get it imported and i'm not that much of a nut, sicne i didnt even know if i'd b able to ride it when i started. Nobody i know can except me!
Possible c the ppl that idont know on Sunday at Darkzone.
Cheers
Jas (any hints as to my name?)
Fine my full name is Jason Whitehill (not Whitehall as veryone alwasy tries to tell everyone!) I reserve the irght to disclose my middle name. Just so u know i'm half asian like Will and Gorman, so dont expect some goofy lookin skater guy with massive shoes... That's all in da past. I gonna actually starts surfin next summer. My dad is extremely protective about sharks for some reason and i decided he cant do anytin about it now that i'm 16.
PS: Dont do drugs!!! (c i learnt sumthin at that "Party Safe" DAY)
Really bye now!
Jason
Anyways for all u ppl that think it is a SKATEboard, u r completely naive to wat is bein shown in da pics. It is a SNAKEboard, which measn i dont need to touch the ground at all when i want to move around. I just kinda twist my ankles and i can move, kind of like doing a tictac on a skateboard if u know wat that is. Wen i hav one i will put a link to a website with a short video of me using it.
Also I have not skated since i was in Grade 4, which is b4 i came to Trinity, basically due to havin different friends that like different things. The last time i tried to use a skateboard i completely failed and i decided to make my snakeboard to replace it since i kinda do miss it after all these years. (although it is kinda a benefit that i havent eva bin good enuf to do aerial tricks which i can do with rollerblades, doz i wouldnt have the record of not breaking a single bone in my body!) I find bike riding a much more exhilarating (and safer) thing to do since i am almost perfect at riding any form (mountain, dirt etc) yeah yeah Will, u knew i was gonna b cocky about it! (I always am with anything to do with moving or tennis! I cant help it i'm just so good!) lol :)
So 4 da ppl that were baggin my snakeboard, i have decided to completely redo it to make it like a production board. I just started the decks 2day with kicks and everything else. I'm using 3 boards of 3 ply wood glued togethr like a skateboard and moulded. Skateboard use a single sheet of 7 ply wood, therefore mine will b stronger! As for buying one in Australia, i would have to get it imported and i'm not that much of a nut, sicne i didnt even know if i'd b able to ride it when i started. Nobody i know can except me!
Possible c the ppl that idont know on Sunday at Darkzone.
Cheers
Jas (any hints as to my name?)
Fine my full name is Jason Whitehill (not Whitehall as veryone alwasy tries to tell everyone!) I reserve the irght to disclose my middle name. Just so u know i'm half asian like Will and Gorman, so dont expect some goofy lookin skater guy with massive shoes... That's all in da past. I gonna actually starts surfin next summer. My dad is extremely protective about sharks for some reason and i decided he cant do anytin about it now that i'm 16.
PS: Dont do drugs!!! (c i learnt sumthin at that "Party Safe" DAY)
Really bye now!
Jason


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home