75 qs.
75 Questions
1.Copy and Paste in your blog
2. BOLD anything true
3. Leave plain anything untrue
001. I miss somebody right now. (kinda)
002. I watch more tv than I used to.
003. I love olives.
004. I love sleeping.
005. I own lots of books.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
007. I love to play video games.
008. I’ve tried marijuana.
009. I’ve watched porn movies.
010. I have been in a threesome.
011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
012. I belive honesty is the best policy. (wen ur not tryin to play a prank or trick sum1)
013. I have acne free skin.
014. I like and respect micheal jackson.
015. I curse frequently.
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. (heaps, though most ppl havent realised)
017. I have a hobby.
018. I’ve been told I have a nice butt.
019. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
020. I've never broken anyone else's bones.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain.
024. I’m paranoid at times.
025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
026. I need money right now.
027. I love sushi.
028. I talk really, really fast sometimes.
029. I have fresh breath when i wake up.
030. I have semi-long hair.
031. I have lost money at a casino. (unfortunately wen i was about 4, i walked into a casino in Singapore and lost my 1 dollar coin, but found it amusing watching the coin go down the thing and thought it was worth it in the end)
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister.
033. I was born in a country outside Australia
034. I shave my legs.
035. I have a twin.
037. I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D.
038. I like the way I look.
039. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months (pranks, nuthin bad)
040. I know how to do cornrows. (wat r cornrows?)
041. I am usually pessimistic. (depends who i'm around, but usually even if i dont show it)
042. I have mood swings.
043. I think prostitution should be legalized.
044. I think Britney Spears is pretty/hot.
045. I have cheated on a significant other.
046. I have a hidden talent. (Hidden to the majority of ppl, coz they dont know wat it is)
047. I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
048. I think that I’m popular.
049. I am currently single.
050. I have kissed someone of the same sex. (eww)
052. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
053. I love to shop. (as long as i hav a lot of money and it's not food and it benefits me directly or indirectly, such as buying presents)
054. I would rather shop than eat.
055. I would classify myself as ghetto.
056. I’m bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
057. I’m obsessed with my blog!
058. I don’t hate anyone.
059. I'm a pretty good dancer (y not? compared to evry1 else in the dance class i was, except for like 3 girls!)
060. I don’t think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington… (hav no idea, so who am i to judge?)
061. I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
062. I have a mobile phone. (how special am I!)
063. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
065. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
067. I have been in a real relationship before.
068. I’ve rejected someone before.
069. I currently have a crush on someone. (who would say that?)
070. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life that i know of.
071. I want to have children in the future.(kinda)
072. I have changed a diaper b4 (eww)
073. I've had the cops called on me b4
074. I bite my nails.
075. I’m not allergic to anything deadly. (Nuts wont kill me)
Evry1 do this!
I've just put sum links at da bottom of my page, but most ppl alredy know these links, if u want me to ad any links just ad them in a comment and i'll ad them. :)
Yay, Darkzone!
Cheerio
Jason
1.Copy and Paste in your blog
2. BOLD anything true
3. Leave plain anything untrue
001. I miss somebody right now. (kinda)
002. I watch more tv than I used to.
003. I love olives.
004. I love sleeping.
005. I own lots of books.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
007. I love to play video games.
008. I’ve tried marijuana.
009. I’ve watched porn movies.
010. I have been in a threesome.
011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
012. I belive honesty is the best policy. (wen ur not tryin to play a prank or trick sum1)
013. I have acne free skin.
014. I like and respect micheal jackson.
015. I curse frequently.
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. (heaps, though most ppl havent realised)
017. I have a hobby.
018. I’ve been told I have a nice butt.
019. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
020. I've never broken anyone else's bones.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain.
024. I’m paranoid at times.
025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
026. I need money right now.
027. I love sushi.
028. I talk really, really fast sometimes.
029. I have fresh breath when i wake up.
030. I have semi-long hair.
031. I have lost money at a casino. (unfortunately wen i was about 4, i walked into a casino in Singapore and lost my 1 dollar coin, but found it amusing watching the coin go down the thing and thought it was worth it in the end)
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister.
033. I was born in a country outside Australia
034. I shave my legs.
035. I have a twin.
037. I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D.
038. I like the way I look.
039. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months (pranks, nuthin bad)
040. I know how to do cornrows. (wat r cornrows?)
041. I am usually pessimistic. (depends who i'm around, but usually even if i dont show it)
042. I have mood swings.
043. I think prostitution should be legalized.
044. I think Britney Spears is pretty/hot.
045. I have cheated on a significant other.
046. I have a hidden talent. (Hidden to the majority of ppl, coz they dont know wat it is)
047. I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
048. I think that I’m popular.
049. I am currently single.
050. I have kissed someone of the same sex. (eww)
052. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
053. I love to shop. (as long as i hav a lot of money and it's not food and it benefits me directly or indirectly, such as buying presents)
054. I would rather shop than eat.
055. I would classify myself as ghetto.
056. I’m bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
057. I’m obsessed with my blog!
058. I don’t hate anyone.
059. I'm a pretty good dancer (y not? compared to evry1 else in the dance class i was, except for like 3 girls!)
060. I don’t think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington… (hav no idea, so who am i to judge?)
061. I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
062. I have a mobile phone. (how special am I!)
063. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
065. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
067. I have been in a real relationship before.
068. I’ve rejected someone before.
069. I currently have a crush on someone. (who would say that?)
070. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life that i know of.
071. I want to have children in the future.(kinda)
072. I have changed a diaper b4 (eww)
073. I've had the cops called on me b4
074. I bite my nails.
075. I’m not allergic to anything deadly. (Nuts wont kill me)
Evry1 do this!
I've just put sum links at da bottom of my page, but most ppl alredy know these links, if u want me to ad any links just ad them in a comment and i'll ad them. :)
Yay, Darkzone!
Cheerio
Jason


4 Comments:
yes i do ... very bored. Because of this have resorted back to tennis, but will hopefully be goin up to the beach (Portsea) later in the hols after Christmas.
PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! (hopefully without gettin drunk)
go away david. you can't even write it! at least i think you can't. proper chinese characters. not pinyin (if you even know what pinyin is). hehe. so how was your trip david? sorry for the mean introduction. i didn't mean it. you can stay now.
David 是笨蛋。他不可以说汉语。
Phil should b able to read that.
For David: 你好
Cheerio
Jason
now why would you be so mean to david. what has he done to you?
The taxis are really cheap yeah?
Post a Comment
<< Home